Resurrected Event Quest "Record: Trench of Lost Bonds" Coming Soon
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Event Quest "Record: Trench of Lost Bonds" will begin Feb. 23 18:00 PST.
How to Play Event Quests
As you proceed through the quests, you will be able to read an event-exclusive story.
Save up the Bronze Trench of Lost Bonds Medals you receive for completing quests, and the Silver Trench of Lost Bonds Medals and the Gold Trench of Lost Bonds Medals available on EX Hard difficulty level, and trade them at the Trench of Lost Bonds Medal Exchange for enhancement materials and other items.
The more difficult the quest, the more Trench of Lost Bonds Medals you will earn as a reward.
Additionally, using certain characters, costumes, or weapons while playing "Record: Trench of Lost Bonds" will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play the event quest more efficiently.
Note: This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
Note: Check the event notice for more details about the quest bonus.
Trench of Lost Bonds Medal Exchange Duration
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Once the exchange period has passed, you will be unable to exchange medals.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.