Event Quest "Abyss Tower: Fivefold Unveiling" On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
Abyss Tower: Fivefold Unveiling is now available as of Dec. 25 18:00 PST.
In Abyss Tower: Fivefold Unveiling, previously appearing Abyss Towers of every affinity will be available during the period.
* This event quest is based on the most recent Abyss Tower appearances, so levels may differ between affinities.
How to Play Event Quests
Abyss Tower is a high-difficulty event quest type that requires no repeats.
Each tower has its own affinity, so put advantageous affinity weapons in your loadout to gain the upper hand.
Since the enemies have high HP and use powerful attacks, use your allies' recovery skills to your advantage in battle.
The Abyss Tower carries over the clear status of previous Abyss Tower events of the same affinity. By clearing uncleared quests and quest missions, you can earn unearned rewards from previous events.
* This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
You can earn a large amount of gems by completing the quests and quest missions.
* This event's quests do not yield rewards for completing all quest missions.
You can get Daily Quest Drop Rates+, Advanced Handbook, and other fantastic rewards based on the total number of quest missions completed for all quests in the Abyss Tower.
* For details on quest mission requirements and total completed missions rewards, please check each subquest and "Quest mission progress".
* If you have not claimed your Total Quest Missions Cleared Rewards by the end of the event, please log in again within 48 hours of the event ending to have them sent to your gift box.
Weapon Enhancement Glorious Success Rate Tripled
The chance of getting a "Glorious Success" result will be tripled when upgrading during the event.
* Excess materials and weapons used in enhancement will be returned if the maximum level is exceeded.
* This campaign's effects do not stack with other "Glorious Success" rate up campaigns.
- Duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- This event may reappear in the future.
- Force Bonus is not available for Abyss Tower quests.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.