Resurrected Event Quest "Record: Covetous Grove" Coming Soon
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Event Quest "Record: Covetous Grove" will begin Dec. 25 18:00 PST.
How to Play Event Quests
As you proceed through the quests, you will be able to read an event-exclusive story.
Save up the Bronze Covetous Grove Medals you receive for completing quests, and the Silver Covetous Grove Medals and Gold Covetous Grove Medals available on EX Hard difficulty level, and trade them at the Covetous Grove Medal Exchange for enhancement materials and other items.
The more difficult the quest, the more Covetous Grove Medals you will earn as a reward.
Additionally, using certain characters, costumes, or weapons while playing "Record: Covetous Grove" will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play the event quest more efficiently.
Note: This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
Note: Check the event notice for more details about the quest bonus.
Covetous Grove Medal Exchange Duration
Resurrected Event Quests
- You can play event quests that have been held previously.
- Quest clear status from previous runs will be carried over.
- There will be new event missions in the rerun of "Record: Covetous Grove" that are different from the previous ones.
- Event-specific medals can only be used during the exchange period and cannot by carried over to the next event.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Once the exchange period has passed, you will be unable to exchange medals.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.