Event Quest "Record: A Distant Peak" Coming Soon
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Event Quest "Record: A Distant Peak" will begin Nov. 29 18:00 PST.
How to Play Event Quests
As you proceed through the quests, you will be able to read an event-exclusive story.
Save up the Bronze A Distant Peak Medals you receive for completing quests, and the Silver A Distant Peak Medals and theGold A Distant Peak Medals available on EX Hard difficulty level, and trade them at the A Distant Peak Medal Exchange for enhancement materials and other items.
The more difficult the quest, the more A Distant Peak Medals you will earn as a reward.
Additionally, using certain characters, costumes, or weapons while playing "Record: A Distant Peak" will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play the event quest more efficiently.
Note: This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
Note: Check the event notice for more details about the quest bonus.
A Distant Peak Medal Exchange Duration
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Once the exchange period has passed, you will be unable to exchange medals.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.