Paid Only: Crossover Commemoration Featured Summons On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Paid Only: Crossover Commemoration Featured Summons is now available as of Nov. 17 18:00 PST.
Certain characters and weapons are featured in this summons, and all ★★★★ weapons that appear are guaranteed to be featured weapons.
On Step 3, one of the featured ★★★★ character weapons is guaranteed.
In addition, Crossover Commemoration Summons Medals x10 can be earned in all steps, and 200 Crossover Commemoration Summons Medals can be traded at the exchange for featured ★★★★ character weapons.
* Summons Medals are different from shards that can be earned when new characters are introduced. Shards cannot be earned in this summons.
Please see below for details on each step and featured weapons.
* The Exchange can be used until two days after the summons duration ends. Please see the Exchange in game for details.
|Step 1||10x summons||3,000||
Bonus: Skip Ticket x50
|Step 2||10x summons||3,000||
Bonus: Piece: Black Pearl x5
|Step 3||10x summons||3,000||
Featured ★★★★ Character Guaranteed
Bonus: Piece: Black Pearl x5
You can also earn Crossover Commemoration Summons Medal x10 with each step.
* This is a summons that can only be used with paid gems.
* You will proceed through Steps 1-3 in order, and then return to Step 1 after finishing Step 3.
* In this summons, all ★★★★ weapons that appear are guaranteed to be featured weapons.
* The Crossover Commemoration Featured Summons does not have a limit to how many times you can loop back to Step 1.
* Any bonus you earn will be sent to your gift box.
Featured Characters & Weapons
In this summons, the following characters and weapons have increased rates.
Saryu (Celebratory Witch)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Thorn of the Last Blossom weapon.
Gayle (Celebratory Hunter)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Blade of the Lost Seal weapon.
Thorn of the Last Blossom
Blade of the Lost Seal
Crossover Commemoration Summons Medals
You will receive Crossover Commemoration Summons Medals each time you use this summons.
You can exchange 200 summon medals at the Crossover Commemoration Summons Medal Exchange and choose from a selection of eligible ★★★★ character weapons.
Please check the Crossover Commemoration Summons Medal Exchange for eligible ★★★★ character weapons that can be exchanged.
* The Crossover Commemoration Summons Medal Exchange is only available for a limited time. Once the exchange period ends, you will be unable to exchange shards.
* Once the exchange period ends, each remaining medal will be converted into a bookmark when you visit the summons screen.
* You can earn shards from both the Crossover Commemoration Featured Summons and the Paid Only: Crossover Commemoration Featured Summons.
* If you exchange for a character weapon you already own, you will earn 10 ascension materials and 1 Awakening Stone for the character in addition to the weapon.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed on the summons screen and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- "Increased rates" means that the character's appearance rate is higher than that of other characters of the same rarity.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- For more information about rates, please check the Rates button on the summons page.
- Saryu (Celebratory Witch) & Thorn of the Last Blossom, Gayle (Celebratory Hunter) & Blade of the Lost Seal may reappear in the future.
- Saryu (Celebratory Witch) & Thorn of the Last Blossom, Gayle (Celebratory Hunter) & Blade of the Lost Seal will not appear when using ★★★+ Premium Summon Tickets or ★★★★ Premium Summon Tickets.
- This summons includes characters and weapons that were introduced up to Sep. 22, 2022. (Some characters & weapons not included)
- Crossover Commemoration Summons Medals can only be used during the exchange period and cannot be carried over to the next event.
- Crossover Commemoration Summons Medals can only be used at the Crossover Commemoration Summons Medal Exchange.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.