Added Rion's Quest to Recollections of Dusk
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Rion (Frozen-Heart Revolutionary) Quest has been added to Recollections of Dusk as of Oct. 27 18:00 PST.
* Very Hard difficulty will be released at a later date.
* New Recollections of Dusk character quests will be added periodically.
* Unlocked after completing Main Quest Ch. 12.
Recollections of Dusk
Recollections of Dusk are high-difficulty quests in which you can see special character stories, and get limited-time costumes and weapons.
Play the Recollections of Dusk quests by navigating to each character's Chamber of Dusk area from the subquest menu.
Each Chamber of Dusk area consists of levels that each contain multiple quests. Costumes and weapons used to complete quests cannot be used in other quests in the same level.
These quests can be challenged at any time.
Recollections of Dusk quests for each character will be added periodically.
Chambers of Dusk
Chambers of Dusk are areas where you can challenge special quests via up to five doors.
The quests can be accessed in any order from their respective doors, except for the central door, which can be accessed after all of the other quests have been completed.
Additionally, costumes and weapons that have been used to clear a quest through one door cannot be used for other door quests.
Think carefully about which costumes and weapons you will use to clear each quest.
If you find yourself stuck, you can reset the clear status of a quest and challenge it again with different costumes and weapons.
* Resetting a quest's clear status means you will have to clear it again.
Resetting a quest's clear status will lock the central door if you have previously unlocked it, and you will be unable to play it.
Fulfilling the clear conditions again will unlock the central door again.
About Area Burdens and Barrier Skills
Battles come with Area Burdens.
Area Burdens put effects on the player.
These effects last from the beginning to the end of the battle and can apply either to all units in battle or allies only.
To counteract area burden effects, equip weapons with barrier skills into your loadout.
Barrier Skills have ranks, and they reduce the effect of the target Area Burden according to the total rank of all weapons equipped on each character.
Barrier skill effectiveness and rank values can be checked on the weapon details screen.
For details on Area Burden effect reduction, check the Area Burden details on the quest participation confirmation screen.
* Barrier Skill effects will activate for all main and sub weapons equipped to each character.
* Barrier Skill ranks for each weapon cannot be enhanced.
* Rank 10 is the maximum effect rank. Exceeding Rank 10 will not increase the effect further.
Rion's Recollections of Dusk Quests Area Burdens
|Area Burden||Details||Effect Range||Opposing Barrier Skills|
|Burden: Debilitating Bane||Damage dealt reduced by 90%.||Allies||Barrier: Debilitating Bane|
|Burden: Miasma of Indolence||Extends skill cooldown time by 200%.||Allies||Barrier: Miasma of Indolence|
* You can view Barrier Skill effect strength in the Area Burden details in the quest participation screen.
New Character Stories
By clearing each Chamber of Dusk, you will be able to see new character stories.
Once you have read a story, it will be added to EX Character Stories in the library where you can read it again at any time.
* Added stories will only be available on normal difficulty.
Costume and Weapon Enhancement
Clear on Normal to get limited-time costumes and weapons, and Hard or Very Hard to get limited-time costume and weapon enhancement material.
Collect each enhancement material to strengthen costumes and weapons.
* Clear up to Very Hard difficulty to obtain all the enhancement materials needed to ascend, awaken, and evolve costumes and weapons.
* Very Hard difficulty will not be added immediately when character quests are added, but instead at a later date.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The difficulty of each quest in Recollections of Dusk may be adjusted in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.