Once per Day Quests On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
New Once per Day Quests has added as of Oct. 18 0:00 PST.
Details of the Once per Day Quests can be found below.
About Once per Day Quests
Once per Day Quests
Once per Day Quests are special quests in which clearing all quests in a set will earn you completion rewards.
Each quest can only be cleared once a day, so the completion rewards can only be obtained once per day.
* The quest content may vary depending on the campaign.
Quest rewards will change daily.
Completion Rewards will also change daily to include items like Ruby and Piece: Zenith's Brilliance.
|Saturday||Piece: Zenith's Brilliance x1|
|Sunday||Piece: Black Pearl x1|
Adjustments of Daily Quest Difficulty Levels and Quest Content
The difficulty level and quest content of Daily Quests changed to make them easier to play. This includes eliminating required characters and adjusting enemy stats.
Daily Quest Unlock Requirement
After Once per Day Quests are released, the unlock conditions for Daily Quests changed from clearing Chapter 12 to clearing Chapter 2 of the main quest.
- This content is subject to change without notice.
- This quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
- Quests that can be played only once a day reset at midnight every day.
- Quest clear counts are determined based on the time you start the quest. If you start a quest before 0:00 and it passes 0:00 during the quest, your clear count will count for the previous day and not the new day.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.