The Sun and the Moon New Chapter Paid Only: ★★★★ Character Guaranteed Summons On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Sun and the Moon New Chapter Paid Only: ★★★★ Character Guaranteed Summons was made available on Oct. 17 18:00 PST.
In this summons, you are guaranteed to get at least one ★★★★ character weapon including Abyssal costume.
Limited to one attempt with paid gems only.
Appearing Abyssal Characters
In addition to the characters that appeared before Aug. 26 2022, the following from the Abyssal set will appear in the Sun and the Moon New Chapter Paid Only: ★★★★ Character Guaranteed Summons.
Levania (Abyssal Monster)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Hungering Arms weapon.
Fio (Abyssal Girl)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Devil's Arms weapon.
Dimos (Abyssal Gunman)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Mire Blossom weapon.
This is a x10 summon that can only be used once during the availability period, and only with paid gems.
At least one ★★★★ character weapon is guaranteed, including Abyssal characters.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed on the summons screen and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- Abyssal characters will not appear when using a ★★★+ Premium Summon Ticket or ★★★★ Premium Summon Ticket.
- Abyssal characters may reappear in the future.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- For more information about rates, please check the Rates button on the summons page.
- If you perform a summons using the x10 button, a ★★★★ character weapon will always appear on the 10th summons, regardless of the results of the first 9 summons.
- This summons includes characters and weapons that were introduced up to Aug. 26, 2022. (Some characters & weapons not included)
- No characters or weapons will have featured rates.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.