Crossover Quest "Record: Rebellion's Illusion" On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The crossover quest "Record: Rebellion's Illusion" will be available starting Sept. 8 at 18:00 PST.
Event Small Stamina Boost x300 have also been gifted to all players.
* Once the event quest ends, you will be unable to claim or use Event Small Stamina Boosts.
* The Exchange can be used until two days after the summons duration ends. Please see the Exchange in game for details.
How to Play Event Quests
Save up the Rebellion's Illusion Medals you receive for completing quests to trade in at the Rebellion's Illusion Medal Exchange for the event-exclusive character Insightful Emperor, as well as enhancements and other items.
The more difficult the quest, the more Medals you will earn as a reward.
Additionally, using certain characters or weapons while playing the Event Quest will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play more efficiently.
Characters Available from the Rebellion's Illusion Medal Exchange
- HP 70,412
- Attack 4,832
- Defense 5,158
- Agility 1,000
Time to Awaken!
- HP 21,093
- Attack 1,569
- Defense 1,691
Truth Ripper x4 - Def.Cooldown: 19 seconds
Truth Aegis x3 Cooldown: 18 seconds
Barrier: Debilitating Bane (Rank 2)
* Fox (Insightful Emperor) can be acquired by trading for the weapon Katana at the Rebellion's Illusion Medal Exchange.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Weapon
Equipping certain weapons while playing the event quests will grant the quest bonus for resonant weapons.
This bonus increases the amount of different kinds of Rebellion's Illusion Medals dropped, depending on the weapon.
Ascending these weapons further increases the bonus effect.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Weapons Effect List
* Equipping resonant weapons will grant you this bonus regardless of whether they are equipped as primary or secondary weapons.
* The medal increase effect granted by this quest bonus will stack if multiple Resonance Weapons are equipped.
Using certain characters in the quests will grant the quest bonus.
This bonus activates various effects in the quest, and some effects will increase depending on the Ascension Count.
Quest Bonus Effect List
|Insightful Emperor||Attack +50%|
|Caged Rebel and Virtuous Priestess Ascension Count and Effects|
Glorious Enhancement Guaranteed
A "Glorious Success" result will be guaranteed for Crossover character and weapon enhancements.
* Excess materials and weapons used in enhancement will be returned if the maximum level is exceeded.
* This campaign's effects do not stack with other "Glorious Success" rate up campaigns. Higher values will be prioritized.
1-2022-09 Term Mama Medals
You can get up to 200 1-2022-09 Term Mama Medals in the Rebellion's Illusion Medal Exchange.
1-2022-09 Term Mama Medals can be traded in at the Exchange for a variety of items.
Please check the following notice for more details:
Rebellion's Illusion Event Missions
Completing missions will earn you Slab Fragments needed to enhance Mythic Slabs.
Check the Special tab on the Missions page for details.
* Only some of the missions will appear at first. Additional missions can be unlocked by completing existing ones.
P5R Crossover Summons Joker/Queen
As of Sept. 9 18:00 PST, "Record: Rebellion's Illusion" Quest Bonuses have an increased appearance rate in the P5R Crossover Summons Joker/Queen and P5R Crossover Summons Paid Gems Only Joker/Queen.
Please check the corresponding notices for more details on these summons.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed in notices, in the summons screen, and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- "Increased rates" means that the character's appearance rate is higher than that of other characters of the same rarity.
- Fox (Insightful Emperor) and Katana may reappear in the future.
- Once the exchange period has passed, you will be unable to exchange medals.
- Event-specific medals can only be used during the exchange period and cannot be carried over to the next event.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.
©ATLUS. ©SEGA. All rights reserved.