Details About Certain Features
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
This notice will provide detailed specifications for certain game features.
- If you purchase any of the various mission packs, new missions will be added as special missions. By completing those missions, you can get items as rewards.
- Upon purchasing a mission pack, only the first mission of each type will show up initially, and completing the first mission will show the next one.
Ex.) Once you have completed the "Reach max-level 10 with a character" mission, the "Enhance a character to level 20" mission will appear.
- If you make a purchase from Item Shop > Premium Item Shop > Purchase Missions, some missions will not show up until certain features are unlocked. The missions will appear once you unlock the corresponding features.
- If you make a purchase from Item Shop > Premium Item Shop > Purchase Missions and you have already fulfilled a mission's conditions at the time of purchase, you can receive rewards by completing the mission again.
- When ascending characters via Enhancement > Character Levels, you cannot use a combination of character-exclusive ascension materials and handbooks. You may only use one type of item each time you perform ascension.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.