JP 1000-Day Anniv. Paid-only Revised Specific Character Guaranteed Summons On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The "JP 1000-Day Anniv. Paid-only Revised Specific Character Guaranteed Summons On Now" is available as of Nov. 13 18:00 PST.
This summons is Revised Celebratory series Traveler, Captain, Weapon, or Hunter guaranteed in 10th slot.
* This summon features a select lineup of powerful skill characters.
* No new characters or weapons will appear in these summons.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Cicada Husk weapon.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Formal Salute weapon.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Iron Signpost weapon.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Blade of the Lost Seal weapon.
Revised Celebratory series Traveler, Captain, Weapon, or Hunter guaranteed in 10th slot
JP 1000-Day Anniv. Celebratory Character Guaranteed Summons Medals
You will receive JP 1000-Day Anniv. Celebratory Character Guaranteed Summons Medals each time you use this summons.
Note: The JP 1000-Day Anniv. Celebratory Character Guaranteed Summons Medal Exchange is only available for a limited time. Once the exchange period ends, you will be unable to exchange medals.
Note: Once the exchange period ends, each remaining medal will be converted into a bookmark when you visit the summons screen.
Note: If you exchange for a character weapon you already own, you will earn 10 ascension materials and 1 Awakening Stone for the character in addition to the weapon.
- Duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed on the summons screen and on the official X account are shown at maximum levels.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Refer to Rates to confirm which characters and weapons can appear in this summons.
- Limited-time characters in this summons may reappear in the future.
- For more information about rates, please check the Rates button on the summons page.
- No characters or weapons will have featured rates.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.