Paid-only RoD Resonant Character Guaranteed F-H Princess Conquest Summons On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The "Paid-only RoD Resonant Character Guaranteed Frozen-Heart Princess Conquest Summons" is available as of Aug. 30 18:00 PST.
This Summon can be drawn for 3,000 Paid gems, and Recollections of Dusk Frozen-Heart Princess Resonance characters as well as Fire ★★★★ Weapons with effective barrier skills. Plus, ★★★★ have double the chance this summon.
In addition, this 15x paid x10 summon is guaranteed a Resonance character from the lineup in the 10th slot.
The Frozen-Heart Princess Summons Medal Exchange has also begun.
Frozen-Heart Princess Summon Medals from the Recollections of Dusk Resonant Characters Guaranteed Frozen-Heart Princess Conquest Summons and exchange 50 medals for a Recollections of Dusk Frozen-Heart Princess Resonant ★★★★ character weapons or Fire ★★★★ weapons with effective barrier skills
* No new characters or weapons will appear in these summons.
* Please check the Frozen-Heart Princess Summons Summon Medal Exchange for what you can exchange with Summon Medals.
Resonant Characters for this Summons
There are characters that will have HP and attack stat bonus effects in Recollections of Dusk Frozen-Heart Princess.
Check the increased stats' details in the quest content.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Costumes Effect Duration
* It is different the summons period.
Resonant Costumes Effect List
|Yudil(Abyssal Boor)||Attack +200%|
|Noelle(New Year's Weapon)|
* The Exchange can be used until two days after the event duration ends. Please see the exchange in game for details.
You are guaranteed one of the following Resonant Characters in each 10th summon in Recollections of Dusk Frozen-Heart Princess.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Retrospective Broadblade weapon.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Lost Oar weapon.
Noelle(New Year's Weapon)
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the CRUD-lore weapon.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Intrepid Tusk weapon.
Note: You can get this character by acquiring the Artificial Athanasia weapon.
★★★★ appearance rate doubled
Resonant Characters Guaranteed on the 10th summon
Frozen-Heart Princess Summon Medal x10
* This is a x10 summon that can only be used 15 times during the availability period, and only with paid gems.
* For more information about the characters available in the summons, please check Rates from the summons page.
Frozen-Heart Princess Summons Medals
You will receive Frozen-Heart Princess Summon Medals each time you use this summons.
You can exchange 50 summon medals at the Frozen-Heart Princess Summons Exchange and choose from a selection of eligible ★★★★ character weapons or ★★★★ weapons.
Please check the Frozen-Heart Princess Summons Medal Exchange for eligible ★★★★ character weapons that can be exchanged.
Note: The Frozen-Heart Princess Summons Medal Exchange is only available for a limited time. Once the exchange period ends, you will be unable to exchange medals.
Note: Once the exchange period ends, each remaining medal will be converted into a bookmark when you visit the summons screen.
Note: If you exchange for a character weapon you already own, you will earn 10 ascension materials and 1 Awakening Stone for the character in addition to the weapon.
- Duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed on the summons screen and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Refer to Rates to confirm which characters and weapons can appear in this summons.
- Limited-time characters in this summons may reappear in the future.
- For more information about rates, please check the Rates button on the summons page.
- No characters or weapons will have featured rates.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.