Event Quest "Variation: Blazing Mage" Coming Soon
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The event quest "Variation: Blazing Mage" will begin Aug. 30 18:00 PST.
Note: The Event Summons can be used until two days after the event period ends. Please see the Event Summons in game for details.
How to Play Event Quests
Clear the quests to get event-exclusive memoirs and Blazing Mage Summon Tickets.
Collect Blazing Mage Summon Tickets to use in the Blazing Mage Summons and get various items like event-exclusive weapons or enhancement materials.
The more difficult the quest, the easier it is to obtain better memoirs and the more Blazing Mage Summon Tickets you'll receive.
Additionally, using certain costumes or weapons in "Variation: Blazing Mage" will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play the event quest more efficiently.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- After the event summons ends, you will no longer be able to use the corresponding summon tickets.
- Event-limited summon tickets will expire and cannot be carried over to the next event.
- This event's limited weapons and memoirs may reappear in the future.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.