Event Quest "Record: Tower of Beginnings" Coming Soon
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Event Quest "Record: Tower of Beginnings" will begin Jun. 29 18:00 PST.
* The Exchange can be used until two days after the event duration ends.
How to Play Event Quests
As you proceed through the quests, you will be able to read an event-exclusive story.
Save up the Bronze Tower of Beginnings Medals you receive for completing quests, and the Silver Tower of Beginnings Medals and the Gold Tower of Beginnings Medals available on EX Hard difficulty level, and trade them at the Tower of Beginnings Medal Exchange for enhancement materials and other items.
The more difficult the quest, the more Tower of Beginnings Medals you will earn as a reward.
Additionally, using certain characters, costumes, or weapons while playing "Record: Tower of Beginnings" will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play the event quest more efficiently.
Note: This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
Note: Check the event notice for more details about the quest bonus.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Once the exchange period has passed, you will be unable to exchange medals.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.