Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The new version, ver. 3.1.10, will be released on Jun. 28 PST.
In addition, data will be updated on Jun. 28 around 17:30 PST in conjunction with the version update.
If the data update occurs during a quest (including during auto-repeat), you will be forced to quit the quest.
* Arena and Exploration are not included.
Game Balance for "Recollections of Dusk"
1) Add a Proficient Affinity filter to loadout
2) Weapons already used to complete quests will be able to be loaded out again in the same level
* This only affects some quests.
* See "Game Balance Notice for 'Recollections of Dusk'" for more details.
Save Loadout Feature in "Recollections of Dusk"
We will add the ability to carry over loadouts you used from Normal and Hard, to Hard and Very Hard, respectively.
Improvements to Auto-Loadout
Improvements will be made to make the auto-loadout feature more adaptable to different quests, including adding categories for rarity, recovery characters, and barriers.
Fixing an issue in which rewards are not displayed on screen after completing quests under certain operations.
Fixing an issue that prevents the Item Shop button notification from disappearing while in the Shop.
In addition to the above update, we will conduct quality of life improvements and minor bug fixes.
- It may take some time for the new version of the app to show up in the store.
- This version update requires a large amount of data. We recommend using Wi-Fi while updating.
- The mandatory update to the new version is scheduled for Jun. 29, around 17:30 PST.
* The mandatory update date/time is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
* Until the update becomes mandatory, you can use the application even if you have not updated it yet.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.