Resurrected Event Quest "Record: Forest of Temptation" On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Resurrected Event Quest "Record: Forest of Temptation" has begun as of May 25 18:00 PST.
Event Small Stamina Boost x300 have also been gifted to all players.
* Once the event quest ends, you will be unable to claim or use Event Small Stamina Boosts.
* The Exchange can be used until two days after the event duration ends. Please see the Exchange in game for details.
How to Play Event Quests
Save up the Forest of Temptation Medals you receive for completing quests to trade in at the Forest of Temptation Medal Exchange for the event-exclusive character Guardian Werebeast, as well as enhancements and other items.
The more difficult the quest, the more Medals you will earn as a reward.
Additionally, using certain characters, costumes, or weapons while playing the Event Quest will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play more efficiently.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Weapon
Equipping certain weapons while playing the event quests will grant the quest bonus for resonant weapons.
This bonus increases the amount of different kinds of Forest of Temptation Medals dropped, depending on the weapon.
Ascending these weapons further increases the bonus effect.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Weapons Effect List
|Fallacy & Moonlight||+5||+11||+17||+23||+30|
|False Corpse: Leg||Snakeheart Staff||White Light||+1||+3||+5||+7||+10|
* Equipping resonant weapons will grant you this bonus regardless of whether they are equipped as primary or secondary weapons.
* Resonant weapon drop increases will stack if multiple resonant weapons are equipped.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Costume
Using certain costumes will grant the quest bonus for resonant costumes.
These bonuses activate various effects for associated costumes when playing the event quests. Plus, some bonuses will have increased effects depending on the ascension count of a costume.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Costumes Effect List
|Resonant Costume Characters||Effect|
|'Abyssal Ruler' Ascension Count and Effects|
Selected Costumes and Resonant Weapons Enhancement Glorious Success Rate Tripled
The chance of getting a "Glorious Success" result will be tripled when upgrading resonant weapons and Priyet and Yurie's costumes.
* Excess materials and weapons used in enhancement will be returned if the maximum level is exceeded.
* This campaign's effects do not stack with other "Glorious Success" rate up campaigns.
Abyssal Ruler Summons
Starting May 25 18:00 PST, the Abyssal Ruler Summons, Paid Only: Abyssal Ruler Summons will be available with increased appearance rates for costumes and weapons that grant quest bonuses in "Record: Forest of Temptation".
Please check the corresponding notices for more details on these summons.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed in notices, in the summons screen, and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- "Increased rates" means that the character's appearance rate is higher than that of other characters of the same rarity.
- Priyet (Guardian Werebeast) & Obsidian Gem may reappear in the future.
- Once the exchange period has passed, you will be unable to exchange medals.
- Event-specific medals can only be used during the exchange period and cannot be carried over to the next event.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.