SINoALICE Resurrected Crossover Summons On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The SINoALICE Resurrected Crossover Summons is now available as of May 7 18:00 PST.
Trade 150 shards in at the Shard (SINoALICE Crossover) Exchange for a crossover-exclusive character.
* The Exchange can be used until two days after the event duration ends. Please see the Exchange in game for details.
Crossover-Exclusive Characters & Weapons
In this summons, the following crossover-exclusive characters and weapons have featured rates.
Information on stats, skills, and abilities can be found on the summons screen.
Saryu (Fabled Witch)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Staff of Bondage weapon.
Noelle (Fabled Weapon)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Thorn of Brutality weapon.
Akeha (Fabled Assassin)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Great Sword of Justice weapon.
Staff of Bondage
Thorn of Brutality
Great Sword of Justice
|Type||Required Gems||Obtainable Summon Shards (SINoALICE Crossover)|
At least one ★★★ or above weapon is guaranteed in the 10x summon.
Note: You will also earn the appropriate number of Summon Shards (SINoALICE Crossover) for summons performed using premium summon tickets (including x10 summon tickets).
About Summon Shards (SINoALICE Crossover)
You will earn Shards (SINoALICE Crossover) each time you use the SINoALICE Resurrected Crossover Summons.
Trade 150 Shards (SINoALICE Crossover) in at the Shard (SINoALICE Crossover) Exchange for a crossover-exclusive character.
For applicable characters, please refer to the Shard (SINoALICE Crossover) Exchange.
Note: The Summon Shard (SINoALICE Crossover) Exchange is only available for a limited time. Once the exchange period ends, you will be unable to use it.
Note: Once the exchange period ends, each remaining Summon Shard (SINoALICE Crossover) will be converted into a bookmark.
Note: If you exchange for a character weapon you already own, you will earn 10 ascension materials and 1 Awakening Stone for the character in addition to the weapon.
Note: You can earn the same Summon Shards from both Paid Only: SINoALICE Resurrected Crossover Multi-Step Summons and the SINoALICE Resurrected Crossover Summons.
Note: Summon Shards (SINoALICE Crossover) can only be used at the Summon Shard (SINoALICE Crossover) Exchange.
Crossover Quests Bonuses
The characters and weapons featured in this summons grant quest bonuses in the resurrected event quest 'Variation: Puppets Parrah-Noya'. Playing the quest with these characters and weapons will grant attack boosts and increase the number of Puppets Parrah-Noya Summons Tickets dropped.
For more information, check the notice.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed on the summons screen and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- Increased rates means that the character's appearance rate is higher than that of other characters of the same rarity.
- Event-exclusive characters from this summons will not appear from ★★★+ Premium Summon Tickets and ★★★★ Premium Summon Tickets.
- Event-exclusive characters from this summons may reappear in the future.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- For more information about rates, please check the Rates button on the summons page.
- If you perform a summons using the 10x button, a ★★★ or higher weapon will always appear on the 10th summons, regardless of the results of the first 9 summons.
- The video clip that plays when pressing the Skill button was recorded in a development environment.
- Summon Shards (SINoALICE Crossover) can only be used during the exchange period and cannot be carried over to the next event.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.