Arena Season 021 Notice
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
Season 021 of the Arena was made available starting Mar. 20 18:00 PST.
Starting with Season 021, players' starting Arena Points will change depending on their total force.
This is applicable to players who began playing the Arena prior to Mar. 26 23:59 PST and reached over a specific total force.
Due to the changes made to Arena Points, applicable players will receive their Arena Coins at a later date.
|Total Force||Starting Arena Points||Arena Coins|
|320,000 or over||36,000||100|
|220,000 and over, but under 320,000||29,000||60|
|120,000 and over, but under 220,000||22,000||30|
Note: As long as you have completed the "Reach XXXX total force" mission in the challenge tab, your total force will be counted even if your current loadout has a lower total force.
Note: Arena coins will be given out on Mar. 31
Season 021 will be open during the following period.
* Due to Arena Subjugation Showdowns and Arena Season 021 having a shorter duration than usual Arena, the season ranking rewards will also be adjusted. For details, please check Rewards on the Arena menu in-game during the period.
- Event periods and content are subject to change without notice.
- Weekly rewards for Season 021 can be claimed every Monday after 0:00 PST by going to Mama's Room or The Cage.
- Rank rewards can be claimed by going to Mama's Room or The Cage after the next season begins.
- If you do not participate in the Arena, you may not receive the Arena weekly rewards.
- If a battle goes past 0:00 on Monday PST, Arena Points will not be awarded for that battle.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.