New Dark Memory Quests & Maintenance
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
New Dark Memory Quests will be added as of Mar. 21 19:00 PST.
With this release, new special weapons and new special characters will be introduced.
In addition, maintenance will be conducted during the following period in conjunction with the release of the new Dark Memory Quests.
* The maintenance period is subject to change without notice.
* If maintenance begins during certain quests (including during auto-repeat), you will be forced to quit the quest.
New Dark Memory Quests
Unlock the new Dark Memory Quests by clearing Quest 9 and Quest 10 of The Moon VI: Daybreak and The Sun VI: Twilight on Very Hard and acquiring special weapons.
Evolving these special weapons unlocks new quests, which you can complete to get special characters.
* If you have already cleared Quest 9 and Quest 10 of The Moon VI: Daybreak and The Sun VI: Twilight on Very Hard before this update, log in after Mar. 21 19:00 PST to receive the special weapons in your gift box. Claiming a special weapon from your gift box will unlock the corresponding Dark Memory Quests.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- You will not be able to log into the game during maintenance.
- If you are unable to return to the title screen due to maintenance, please restart the app to fix the issue.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.