"Paid-Only Fate Boards Conquest Healer Character Guaranteed Summons" On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Paid-Only Fate Boards Conquest Healer Character Guaranteed Summons opened on Mar. 16 at 18:00 PST.
In this summons, you can more easily obtain characters with specific recovery skills that will help you in the Fate Boards.
In addition, this 5-times only paid x10 summon is guaranteed a healer character from the lineup in the 10th slot.
The Fate Boards Conquest Summons Medal Exchange has also begun.
Get Fate Boards Conquest Summons Medals from the Paid Only: Fate Boards Support Recovery Character Guaranteed Summons and exchange 50 medals for a ★★★★ character weapon that comes with a character with specific recovery skills.
* No new characters or weapons will appear in this summons.
* Please check the Fate Boards Conquest Summons Medal Exchange for what you can exchange with Summon Medals.
You are guaranteed one of the following select characters in each 10th summon.
Saryu (Summer Witch)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Sinless Breeze weapon.
Gayle (Yuletide Hunter)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Immaculate Wish weapon.
F66x (Bloody Captive)
* You can get this character by acquiring the Cyberstaff weapon.
Specific character guaranteed on 10th summon
Fate Boards Conquest Summons Medals x10
* This is a x10 summon that can only be used 5 times during the availability period, and only with paid gems.
* For more information about the characters available in the summons, please check Rates from the summons page.
- Duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters and weapons displayed on the summons screen and on the official Twitter account are shown at maximum levels.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- Refer to Rates to confirm which characters and weapons can appear in this summons.
- Limited-time characters in this summons may reappear in the future.
- For more information about rates, please check the Rates button on the summons page.
- No characters or weapons will have featured rates.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.