Arena Subjugation Showdown Coming Soon
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
Arena Subjugation Showdown starts on Mar. 20 18:00 PST.
In the Arena Showdown, players with a force of 400,000 or more are invited to join groups in Arena Showdown and compete for the Arena Ranking within that group.
After the event period is over, special badges will be awarded according to rankings.
* As long as you have completed the appropriate "Surpass Force" mission in the Challenge tab, you will be eligible, even if your current deck does not reach the required force.
* Unlike Subjugation Showdown, this event is not open to all players.
By Mar. 24, 19:59 PST, those holding the Reach 400,000 Total Force achievement in the Missions > Challenge tab may access the Arena home screen to join in.
*Even if you meet the conditions, if you access the Arena home screen after Mar. 24, 23:59 PST, you will be assigned to the regular Arena Season 021 group and will become unable to access potential rewards available from the Subjugation Showdown.
*You are eligible to challenge the Subjugation Showdown as long as you have completed the required mission in Missions > Challenge, even if you haven't completed it with your current deck composition.
If at any time any abnormalities are detected in your Arena scores even outside of the Arena Showdown period, it will be deemed to fall under the prohibited activities 2.9 Use of cheats or bots and 2.10 Use of bugs, etc., and will result in punitive action such as suspension of your account.
If a problem occurs due to an error or unexpected app behavior, please contact our support via Menu > Information > Contact Us.
- Badge: Arena Conqueror - I
2nd - 10th
- Badge: Arena Elite - I
11th - 100th
- Badge: Arena Fighter - I
All players invited to the showdown server
- Badge: Arena Warrior - I
Arena Coin x300, Piece: Zenith's Brilliance x2, ★★★★ Premium Summon Ticket x1, Premium Summon Ticket x10 x1, Small BP Recovery x50, Skip Ticket x100
- Duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Player names may be published on the official Twitter account, etc. for ranking announcements.
- Announcements may be delayed if problems like invalid data are discovered during the score review by the management team.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.