Event Quest "Variation: Aurora Senior Officer" On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
The Event Quest "Variation: Aurora Senior Officer" has begun as of Mar. 9 18:00 PST.
Event Small Stamina Boost x300 have also been gifted to all players.
* Once the event ends, you will be unable to claim or use Event Small Stamina Boosts.
* The Event Summons can be used until two days after the event period ends. Please see the Event Summons in game for details.
How to Play Event Quests
Clear the quests to get event-exclusive memoirs, Aurora Senior Officer Summon Tickets, and more.
Collect Aurora Senior Officer Summon Tickets to use in the Aurora Senior Officer Summons and get various items like event-exclusive weapons or enhancement material.
The more difficult the quest, the easier it is to obtain better memoirs and the more Summon Tickets you'll receive.
Additionally, using certain costumes or weapons will grant you a quest bonus that will allow you to play the event quest more efficiently.
Memoirs Available in "Variation: Aurora Senior Officer"
When you complete a quest, you will have a certain chance of obtaining the following memoirs.
Activate a set bonus by equipping two or more memoirs of the same set on one character.
|False Paradise||A Future Retrospective||Damage taken reduced 10% 3 times at the start of a wave.||Damage taken reduced 15% 3 times at the start of a wave.|
You can also get memoirs from this set in Dungeon quests.
Combining memoirs from the same set counts toward the set bonus, allowing for more options in your loadout.
Aurora Senior Officer Summons
"Aurora Senior Officer" Summons Details
Complete quests and collect Summon Tickets to use at the Event Summons to get event-limited weapons and various other items.
The summons level determines the number of certain prizes that can be obtained, and the obtained prizes will be counted as you use the summons.
Each level contains main prizes, and you need to obtain them all to level up the summons.
Leveling up will increase the summons level and change the available prizes.
Once you have reached the maximum level, you can select "Prize Replenishment" to refill the prizes for that level.
Weapons Available in the Event Summons
- HP 18924
- Attack 1554
- Defense 1880
Blackbeak Ward x4Cooldown: 15sec.
Blackbeak Render x3Cooldown: 20sec.
Barrier: Debilitating Bane・Rank2
Quest Bonus: Resonant Weapon
Using certain weapons in the quests will grant the quest bonus for resonant weapons.
This bonus increases the amount of Aurora Senior Officer Summon Tickets dropped, depending on the weapon.
Ascending these weapons further increases the bonus effect.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Weapons Effect List
* Equipping resonant weapons will grant you this bonus regardless of whether they are equipped as primary or secondary weapons.
* The bonus effect granted by this quest bonus will stack if multiple resonant weapons are equipped.
Quest Bonus: Resonant Costume
Using certain costumes will grant the quest bonus for resonant costumes.
These bonuses activate various effects for associated costumes when playing the event quests. Plus, some bonuses will have increased effects depending on the ascension count of a costume.
|Resonant Costume "Fractured Songstress" Ascension Count Effect|
Memories slumbering in the same place within The Cage tend to interfere with one another, you see.
Resonant Costume / Resonant Weapon Enhancement Glorious Success Rate Tripled
The chance of getting a "Glorious Success" result will be tripled when upgrading resonant weapons and Marie's costumes.
* Excess materials and weapons used in enhancement will be returned if the maximum level is exceeded.
* This campaign's effects do not stack with other "Glorious Success" rate up campaigns. Higher values will be prioritized.
Mama Point Missions
Completing missions will earn you Mama Points.
Check the Special tab on the Missions page for details.
Fractured Songstress Summons
Starting Mar. 9 at 18:00 PST, the Fractured Songstress Summons and the Paid Only: Fractured Songstress Summons will be available with increased appearance rates for costumes and weapons that grant a quest bonus in "Variation: Aurora Senior Officer".
Please check the corresponding notices for more details on these summons.
- This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
- Event duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- The rarity, stats, skills, and abilities of characters, weapons, and companions displayed in notices are shown at maximum levels.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
- The event's limited weapons and limited memoirs may reappear in the future.
- After the Event Summons ends, you will no longer be able to use Event Summon Tickets and they will disappear from your item list.
- Event-limited summon tickets will expire and cannot be carried over to the next event.
- This event may reappear in the future.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.