Event Quest "Fate Board: Ternary" On Now
Hello, and thank you for playing NieR Re[in]carnation.
This is a message from the management team.
Event Quest Fate Board: Ternary was made available starting Feb. 27 18:00 PST.
How to Play Event Quests
Fate Board: Ternary is a high-difficulty event quest centered around creating affinity-based loadouts.
The five quests, organized as a single stage, feature Fire, Water, and Wind enemies.
In each quest, there are Loadout Bonus that further enhance stats when equipping weapons of certain affinities in your loadout. Make use of the effects to gain the upper hand.
Since the enemies have high HP and use powerful attacks, use your allies' recovery skills to your advantage in battle.
Rewards include items needed to Exalt your characters or Refine your weapons.
* This event quest will be unlocked upon completing Main Quest Ch. 2.
* Check the event notice for more details about the event quest.
* This event is scheduled to reappear in the future, at which time the clear status will be carried over.
Each quest comes with Loadout Bonus .
Loadout Bonus affect weapons with specific affinities, further enhancing their stats when added to your loadout.
Boost your battle strategies by adding them to your loadout when preparing for a quest.
In addition to the quest clear rewards, there are also period achievement rewards, quest mission rewards, and stage clear rewards.
Period achievement rewards are rewards for quests completed up to a point that can be obtained by logging in after the availability period, either in The Cage or on the main screen of the event.
Rewards can be claimed during the event of the same name.
* Rewards will vary depending on the quest reached at the end of each event.
You can only get the quest mission rewards once. They are earned based on the total number of quest missions completed for each stage.
You can only claim stage clear rewards once, from a treasure chest that appears upon clearing each stage.
* You may not be able to claim period achievement rewards if you have not opened the event's main screen even once during the event period.
- Duration and content are subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations shown in notices, etc. may differ from those in-game.
- You cannot have more than one character with the same name in the same deck.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support for NieR Re[in]carnation.