Where To Start?
Before getting into the meat of this event, here’s a list of things you should do and prioritize!:
- Clear all event quests on Normal / Hard / Very Hard once each
- Navigate to the Event Shop and purchase the Event Character(s) with your first clear Medals. If you do not have enough Medals yet, replay the highest difficulty quest you can clear until you have enough Medals to buy the Character(s)
- Equip the newly acquired Event Weapon(s) granted from that Event Character purchase in a subslot on one of your active team’s characters, preferably a matching weapon type character if applicable (Optional: Level the weapon as high as you can to maintain your Force and complete limited time missions for gems)
- Begin referring to the Quest Farming Table to farm the appropriate quest for more Medals to purchase additional copies of the Event Weapon(s) to Ascend the weapon(s) and increase your Medal Bonus (Optional: Use saved Natural Pearls to Ascend an Event Weapon early to hasten event progress and have an extra Event Weapon for additional Medal Bonus)
- Begin referring to the Event Shop Table to best prioritize which items you plan to clear from the Event Shop. If you are stuck on what to work towards, the table offers a Priority Toggle to show you a curated list of what you should be purchasing in order of most important to least important
Maximizing Event Progress
Ensuring any and all Event Weapons you acquire are equipped and ascended as high as possible is pivotal to event progression. Below is a table that outlines this event’s related weapons and the Medal Bonus they can provide at each Ascension Level.
Note that you can utilize Natural Pearls to Ascend 3* Weapons to increase your Medal Bonus early, allowing you to keep an extra copy of the event weapon for an additional +1 or higher bonus. Black Pearls can be utilized as well but are only recommended to be used on 4* weapons that you plan to use past the event for other content.
Below is a table that displays the most efficient stages to farm Medals according to your total Medal Bonus. To correctly use this table, first locate your current Medal Bonus, then follow that bonus across the table until you find the highest ratio out of the options. The quest stage that matches that number will be the most effective one to farm until you increase your Medal Bonus further. Ratios that are marked green are safe, community tested breakpoints.
Sheet done by Syrion#4059 (Link to his more complete sheet)
Below is the full event shop of all available items for this specific event. If you are stuck trying to figure out what is worth buying and what can be skipped, just follow the table from left to right, top to bottom in order, as all event shop items have already been ordered from highest to lowest priority!
Note: Items of a similar type marked with *** are at an equal level of priority and can be purchased according to your specific needs
|Clear an Event Quest on:||Normal (100 Gems)|
|Very Hard (100 Gems)|
|Times Subquests Cleared:||10 (50 Gems)||20 (50 Gems)||30 (50 Gems)||50 (50 Gems)||100 (50 Gems)|
200 (50 Gems)
300 (50 Gems)
400 (50 Gems)
500 (50 Gems)
600 (50 Gems)
700 (50 Gems)
800 (50 Gems)
900 (50 Gems)
1000 (50 Gems)
|Level Characters:||10 Times (50 Gems)||30 Times (50 Gems)||50 Times (50 Gems)||100 Times (50 Gems)||200 Times (50 Gems)|
300 Times (50 Gems)
|Enhance Character Skills:||1 Time (50 Gems)||3 Times (50 Gems)||10 Times (50 Gems)|
|Ascend Character:||1 Time (50 Gems)||2 Times (50 Gems)||3 Times (50 Gems)||4 Times (50 Gems)|
|Level Weapons:||10 Times (50 Gems)||30 Times (50 Gems)||50 Times (50 Gems)||100 Times (50 Gems)||200 Times (50 Gems)|
300 Times (50 Gems)
|Enhance Weapon Skills:||5 Times (50 Gems)||10 Times (50 Gems)||30 Times (50 Gems)|
|Ascend Weapons:||1 Time (50 Gems)||2 Times (50 Gems)||3 Times (50 Gems)||4 Times (50 Gems)|
1 Time (50 Gems)
3 Times (50 Gems)
5 Times (50 Gems)
10 Times (50 Gems)
Free Gems Available
(Up to 5400 from Event Quests, Up to 2500 from Event Missions)
No FAQs at the moment, check back later or contact us through our Discord Server to ask any unanswered questions relating to this event. Your communication will help us improve this event’s page and future event pages, thanks!