Fetching latest release...
GUN
Dimos
Abstract Gunman

Added 07/28/2021 (over 1 year ago)

Skill

Lv. 15/15
Flash Reload

Deal 100% damage to one enemy 4 times. Also has a 75% chance to inflict blind for 3 turns. Increase dark dmg one enemy will receive by 25% (30 sec.) when own affinity is dark.

Gauge Level: C1260Max asc: 1008

Abilities

Lv. 4/4
Valiance

All allies' attack up by 20%.

Lv. 4/4
Fleetfoot

Agility up by 20%.

Awakening

Lv. 4/4
Resilience

All allies' HP up by 10%.

Abstract Gunman (Abstract Gunman) illustration
Star rarity lvl 4
Star rarity lvl 4
Star rarity lvl 4
Star rarity lvl 4

Statistics

Level 1

HPHP
3311
AttackAttack
210
DefenseDefense
188
AgilityAgility
1000
Critical RateCritical Rate
10%
Critical DamageCritical Damage
150%
Evasion RateEvasion Rate
10%

Level 70

No ascension
HPHP
46125
AttackAttack
2957
DefenseDefense
2625
AgilityAgility
1000
Critical RateCritical Rate
10%
Critical DamageCritical Damage
150%
Evasion RateEvasion Rate
10%

Level 90

Max ascension
HPHP
56783
AttackAttack
3936
DefenseDefense
3231
AgilityAgility
1200
Critical RateCritical Rate
10%
Critical DamageCritical Damage
150%
Evasion RateEvasion Rate
10%

Abilities and bonuses are not included in the stats.

Rank bonuses

Attack +1%
HP +2%
Attack +100
Defense +2%
HP +1,500
Attack +2%
Agility +2%
HP +2%
Defense +2%
Attack +2%

Character story

Abstract Gunman thumbnail

Anger. Jealousy. Resentment. Regret. Sadness. Hate.
I surmise the emotions in the bullets enemies fire at me.

Fear. Anguish. Emptiness. Resignation. Remorse. Despair.
I surmise the final emotions of those who face my guns.

Story 1 (WIP)
Story 2 (WIP)
Story 3 (WIP)
Story 4 (WIP)